The capacity building workshop “Value chain developmentin the Agro-tourism sector” for the Prespa Cross-Border Region will be held from 14th to May 16th (from Monday to Wednesday) at 10:30 in Oteshevo, Macedonia.
The agenda of the workshop will be focused on the following topics:
- -Basics of Value Chain in the Agribusiness Sector. Concept, efficiency, participants, challenges, strategy, monitoring
- -Presentation of practical examples on effective value chains of agribusiness in the Prespa region
- -Working group on creating a value chain in the Prespa cross-border region
- -Basics of project cycle management and donor procedures
- -Defining potentials and stakeholders in the value chain in the cross-border region
This activity was part of the EU funded project “Regional cooperation and networking in the field of agriculture, rural and economic development of cross-border areas” implemented by SWG.